WORK FROM HOME AGENTS
Agent Work From Home Solutions that Exceed Expectations
The processes that a Work From Home contact center organization implements for their at-home agents is crucial to the performance of a company’s contact center.
1 – REGISTRATION PROCESS: Job seekers register for the program via a trainer provided online registration page
• Job seekers provide a list of basic skills from their resume and their general location of residence for reference purposes only
• Job seeker location does not matter if job is 100% virtual, today AND in the future.
2 – TRAINING PROCESS: Candidate receives training via our Learning Management System (LMS), delivered 100% online
• Current curriculum is one week in length, 5 hours per day with an online instructor and online self-guided modules and quizzes
• Trainer ensures progress for each student
• Program includes reading, video instruction, and module quizzes
• Students are administered a Final Exam upon all module completion
• Industry recognized certification is provided (NACSMA.org)
3 – EMPLOYMENT PROCESS: Successful graduates are connected with employers who primarily provide work from home options
• Employers present themselves to the students during the training process
• Graduates complete the application process with their employer of choice; to include virtual interviews
4 – IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS OF WORK FROM HOME GRADUATES: Additional assistance available to companies who need logistics support
• Setting up remote work environment; Call Center Virtual Platform (Voice, SMS, Chat)
• Data connection, Hardware, Employer interface (software, VoIP, SaaS, etc…)
Having a Certified Work From Home Agent process enables Training, IT infrastructure and performance expectations providing a performance path to exceed client needs.